Recruitment Notice of IT Executive at BTMA-SEIP
Bangladesh Textile Mills Association (BTMA) is implementing a project, namely “Skills for Employment Investment Program (SEIP)” jointly funded by the Government of Bangladesh and the Asian Development Bank-ADB and under the supervision of the Finance Division, Ministry of Finance, BTMA-SEIP Project Implementation Unit (PIU) is going to appoint the following position as an urgent basis:
Name of the position: IT Executive (Equivalent to Assistant Coordinator)
Number of position: 01 (One)
Monthly Salary: 50,000/= (Fifty Thousand Taka only / per month) Consolidated plus any other admissible benefits as per project rules & regulation.
Initial Contract: 12 Months initially, may be extended if required by the project.
Age: Maximum age limit is 35 years.
The Candidate should be able to work independently in-
- Client side web technologies (HTMLS, CSS, JS and Ajax etc.) and server side web technologies like PHP and/or ASP. NET for developing Web based software / application / portal.
- Web server technology IIS and Apache.
- Linux and Windows based server installation and administration.
- Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL and/or Oracle database system with Database Design, Planning and Administration.
- Network and server security with advance level CISCO or Mikrotik firewall security implementation.
- Required Graphics Design for Web.
- Should have capability to work as an effective team member to lead any application development project assigned by the authority from time to time.
- Minimum 03 (Three) years’ practical working experience is required in similar position, experiences with developing dynamic website, candidates must provide web links of dynamic web portal developed by him/her.
- Shall develop and host bi-lingual dynamic web portal including payment gateway and automated SMS Module within the given time for collecting, processing, report generating and reserving nation-wide data.
- Shall configure, administer and maintain BTMA-SEIP’S web server and host its web portal
- Shall bear overall responsibility to ensure technical security of Server, Database and Portal with 95% Server uptime.
- Minimum B.Sc in Computer Science & Engineering from any reputed university.
The Job Desk will be at BTMA-SEIP Project Office, Level-8, UTC Bhaban, 8, Panthapath, Karwan Bazar, Dhaka-1215, 25% + time may require to visit fields. The candidate should be ready to join at short notice.
Interested candidate should send their CV with a cover letter addressing Chief Coordinator, BTMA-SEIP to within 19th. September 2019.
To apply for the position follow any of this methods:
1. Apply online at http://career.btmaseip.org.bd
2. Send application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with recent passport size photograph, updated CV and a cover letter. You must mention subject line as “Application for the position of IT Executive”.
3. Send your hard copy application with recent photograph, update CV and Cover Letter mentioning “Application for the position of IT Executive” on the envelop to BTMA-SEIP Office with addressing:
The Chief Coordinator
Level-8, UTC Bhaban, 8, Panthapath, Karwan Bazar, Dhaka-1215.
- Please do not send multiple application.
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply for the position.
- Any canvassing in favor of the candidate will be treated as “Disqualification”.