Recruitment notice of Coordinator (Finance)
Vacancy Announcement of Coordinator (Finance)
Bangladesh Textile Mills Association (BTMA) is the apex trade body for the development of the textile sector of the country. Established in 1983, BTMA is engaged to continual improvement of the sector through skills enhancement, policy advocacy, assist legislation and also assisting to introducing new technologies. Since, 2015 BTMA has been receiving grants from the Skills for Employment Investment Program (SEIP), Finance Division, Ministry of Finance, GoB with self-contribution for imparting skills development training through its project implementation unit (PIU). The objective of the training is to create a pool of skilled work force to improve the performance and product of the industry and member factories that to contribute to the development in the textile sector and the country as well.
The BTMA-SEIP is looking for a Coordinator (Finance) under tranche-3 according to the following Terms of References (ToR):
The coordinator (Finance) will be solely responsible for ensuring overall financial management of BTMA-SEIP in line with the financial management manual (FMM) and Business Plan. The major’s tasks of the coordinator (Finance) will include the following:
- Ensure effective accounting and financial management system in agreement with the SDCMU-SEIP;
- Maintain documentation in agreed formats;
- Prepare documents for internal and external auditing;
- Closely monitor all payments and expenditures;
- Prepare and submit annual work plan and budget;
- Assist and cooperate all procurement and contractual aspects of project-related goods, equipment following government procurement guidelines;
- Implement all financial and procurement activities on time and as planned;
- Submit financial reports in time;
- Participate in regular meetings organized by the SDCMU-SEIP related to financial management and procurement;
- Perform any other task assigned by the Chief Coordinator.
Qualification & Experience:
- Master/MBA in Accounting/Finance with a minimum of 07 years working experience in managing finance and accounts of reputed projects/enterprises.
- Bachelor’s degree in the same field with 12 years working experience in managing finance and accounts of reputed projects/enterprises.
- ACCA or CA partly qualified candidates will be given preference.
- BTMA-SEIP will be given preference to the incumbent those who have experience in related government supported skills development program.
- Excellent Communication skills both in English and Bengali.
- Versed knowledge on Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, typing in English and Bengali.
Salary and others:
- As per organization policy (Attractive salary package are available).
- Other admissible benefits as per project rules (if any).
- Probable joining date: ASAP
- Job Duration: As per Business Plan.
The interested candidates will submit (in online career portal or email) their applications through the following website https://career.btmaseip.org.bd/ or email to email@example.com and also send a hard copy with a recent photograph, a cover letter and photocopies of all academic, professional and experience certificates by post/courier to The Chief Coordinator, BTMA-SEIP, UTC Bhaban (Level-11), 8, Panthapath, Kawranbazar, Dhaka-1215 by 21st December, 2021 at the latest. Please mention your expected salary. Any application without hard copy will not be considered. Please mention the position on the top of the envelope. Only short-listed candidates would be contacted and may be requested to send further information. The authority reserves the right to accept/reject any or all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Any attempt to influence will disqualify the candidacy.
For details of necessary Particulars of the above post the applicant may visit: