Recruitment notice of Coordinator (Finance)
Vacancy Announcement of Coordinator (Finance) Date: 12.01.2023
Bangladesh Textile Mills Association (BTMA) is the apex trade body for the development of the textile sector of the country. Established in 1983, BTMA is engaged in the continual improvement of the sector through skills enhancement, policy advocacy, assistance legislation and also assisting in introducing new technologies. Since 2015 BTMA has been receiving grants from the Skills for Employment Investment Program (SEIP), Finance Division, Ministry of Finance, and GoB with self-contribution for imparting skills development training through its project implementation unit (PIU). The objective of the training is to create a pool of skilled workforce to improve the performance and product of the industry and member factories that contribute to the development of the textile sector and the country as well.
The BTMA-SEIP is looking for a Coordinator (Finance) under tranche-3 according to the following Terms of References (ToR):
The coordinator (Finance) will be solely responsible for ensuring the overall financial management of BTMA-SEIP is in line with the financial management manual (FMM) and Business Plan. The major’s tasks of the coordinator (Finance) will include the following:
- Ensure effective accounting and financial management system in agreement with the SDCMU-SEIP;
- Maintain documentation in agreed formats;
- Prepare documents for internal and external auditing;
- Closely monitor all payments and expenditures;
- Prepare and submit annual work plan and budget;
- Assist and cooperate with all procurement and contractual aspects of project-related goods, and equipment following government procurement guidelines;
- Implement all financial and procurement activities on time and as planned;
- Submit financial reports on time;
- Participate in regular meetings organized by the SDCMU-SEIP related to financial management and procurement;
- Perform any other task assigned by the Chief
Qualification & Experience:
- Master/MBA in Accounting/Finance with a minimum of 07 years of working experience in managing finance and accounts of reputed projects/enterprises.
- Bachelor’s degree in the same field with 12 years of working experience in managing finance and accounts of reputed projects/enterprises.
- ACCA or CA partly qualified candidates will be given
- BTMA-SEIP will be given preference to the incumbent those who have experience in related government-supported skills development
- Excellent Communication skills both in English and
- Versed knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, typing in English and
Salary and others:
- As per organization policy (An attractive salary package is available).
- Other admissible benefits as per project rules (if any).
- Probable joining date: ASAP
- Job Duration: As per Business
Interested applicants may submit their application through the online career portal of BTMA-SEIP at https://career.btmaseip.org.bd/ or email their resume with a recent passport-size photograph to email@example.com, mentioning the subject line “Application for the position of Coordinator (Finance)” or send a hard copy resume along with a recent passport-size photograph, a cover letter, and photocopies of all academic, professional, and experience certificates by post/courier to The Chief Coordinator, BTMA-SEIP, UTC Bhaban (Level-11), 8, Panthapath, Kawranbazar, Dhaka-1215 by January 25, 2023, at the latest. Please mention the position on the top of the envelope.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and may be requested to send further information. The authority reserves the right to accept/reject any or all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Any attempt to influence will disqualify the candidacy.
For detail of necessary particulars of the above position the applicants may visit: