Recruitment notice of Chief Coordinator at BTMA-SEIP(Re-Ad)
Bangladesh Textile Mills Association (BTMA) is the apex trade body for the development of the textile sector of the country. Established in 1983, BTMA is engaged to continual improvement of the sector through skills enhancement, policy advocacy, assist legislation and also assisting to introducing new technologies. Since, 2015 BTMA has been receiving grants from the Skills for Employment Investment Program (SEIP), Finance Division, Ministry of Finance, GoB with self-contribution for imparting skills development training through its project implementation unit (PIU). The objective of the training is to create a pool of skilled work force to improve the performance and product of the industry and member factories that to contribute to the development in the textile sector and the country as well.
The BTMA is looking for a Chief Coordinator according to the Terms of Reference (ToR) below:
The Chief Coordinator will be solely responsible for ensuring overall effectiveness of skills training programs by planning, managing, coordinating and implementing the activities undertaken for skills training in different training institutions to achieve the officially acknowledge training and job placement targets for BTMA. The major’s tasks of the Chief coordinator will include the following:
- Apprising BTMA-SEIP Project Standing Committee about the progress of training programs;
- Ensuring that key staff of implementation unit are productive in terms of service delivery;
- Responsible for achieving enrollment, training completion and job placement targets;
- Updating, developing and finalizing course curricula/standards and relevant learning materials and ensuring quality of training program, assessment and certification;
- Ensuring course curricula/standards and relevant learning materials for quality of training program, assessment and certification;
- Incur expenditure with due diligence;
- Responsible for financial expenditure with due diligence;
- Keeping liaise with SDCMU for timely receiving of the grants;
- Facilitation of external auditing, physical verifications and submission of periodical report on financial, training and job
- Ability to oversee database management, supervise and monitor the training program conducted under BTMA-SEIP project.
- Sound knowledge about the government financial rules, PPR 2008 & practical experience in procurement.
Qualification & Experience:
- Master degree in any discipline with 5 years’ experience in higher level position.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering with 5 years’ experience in higher level position.
- BTMA-SEIP will be given preference to the incumbent those who have experience in related government supported skills development program.
- Excellent Communication skills both in English and Bengali.
- Age range for the applicant is 45 to 65 years.
- Versed knowledge on Microsoft project, Word, Excel, Power Point, typing in English and Bengali.
Salary and others:
- As per organization policy.
- Other admissible benefits as per project rules (if any).
- Possible joining date: ASAP
- Duration of the position: up to the project period.
The interested candidates will submit (in online career portal or email) their applications through the following website https://career.btmaseip.org.bd/ or email to firstname.lastname@example.org and also send a hard copy with a recent photograph, a cover letter and photocopies of all academic, professional and experience certificates by post/courier to The President, BTMA, Attention: administrative officer, BTMA-SEIP, UTC Bhaban (Level-11 or 8), 8, Panthapath, Kawranbazar, Dhaka-1215 by 7th January, 2021 at the latest. Any application without hard copy will not be considered. Please mention the position on the top of the envelope. Only short-listed candidates would be contacted and may be requested to send further information. The authority reserves the right to accept/reject any or all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Any attempt to influence will disqualify the candidacy.
[Note: Those who have applied previously for this position do not need to apply again.]
For details of necessary Particulars of the above post the applicant may visit: