Recruitment Notice of BTMA-SEIP
Bangladesh Textile Mills Association (BTMA) is implementing a project, namely “Skills for Employment Improvement Program (SEIP)” jointly funded by the Government of Bangladesh and the Asian development Bank-ADB and under the supervision of the Finance Division, Ministry of Finance BTMA-SEIP Project Implementation Unit (PIU) is going to appoint the following positions as an urgent basis of which details are as follows:
Data Management Officer
Number of post: 01 (One)
Monthly Salary: 45,000.00 (Forty Five Thousand only/ per month)
Initial Contract: 24 Months.
Age: Maximum age limit is 35 years.
Last date of application: 18.04.2019 Thursday 02:00pm
- Minimum graduate or equivalent / 4 years Diploma in computer technology.
- Candidate must have good typing speed both in English and Bangla (Bijoy layout). A Practical test will be held to measure the typing speed.
- Must be expert in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook (2007, 2010 & 2013).
- Candidate with coding skills in PHP or Java or C# will get privilege.
- Must have good knowledge in graphics design software like Photoshop and illustrator.
- Candidates should have at least 02 years working experience with same responsibly.
- Day to day data entry and management of projects’ existing Training Management System ‑ TMS, ERP and internal Database.
- To manage project websites and assist to update its content regularly.
- Any other duties as assigned by the BTMA SEIP authority.
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply for the position.
- Any canvassing in favor of the candidate will be treated as “Disqualification”.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their applications by 18.04.2019 02:00 pm to:
To apply for the position follow any of this methods:
- Apply online at http://career.btmaseip.org.bd Or
- Send application via email to email@example.com with recent passport size photograph, updated CV and a cover letter. You must mention subject line as “Application for the position of Data Management Officer”. Or
- Send your hard copy application with recent photograph, update CV and Cover Letter mentioning “Application for the position of Data Management Officer” on the envelop to BTMA-SEIP Office with addressing:
The Chief Coordinator
Level-8, UTC Bhaban, 8, Panthpath, Kawran Bazar, Dhaka-1215
*Note: Please do not send multiple application.